Founder and CEO Brigitte Center started drinking one kale smoothie per day as a way to improve her health.
Within a year, Brigitte lost 20 pounds! Inspired by the results of this simple daily health ritual, she made it her mission to help others experience the wonderful health benefits of drinking kale smoothies.
Brigitte started "Brigitte's Naturally" to help people get healthy by evangelizing the nutritional power of kale and veggies on her blog, and to teach people how to blend green smoothies at home. She discovered that not everyone has the time to shop for and blend their own green smoothies, so she began delivering her fresh-blended kale smoothies to friends and clients.
Brigitte noticed grocery store shelves were lacking bottled, fresh-blended green smoothies and what was on the store shelves, marketed to consumers as 'healthy', were mass produced, greenish-brown sugarwater. Brigitte now leads a passionate team devoted to bringing you the first bottled, whole food, fresh-blended kale smoothie: Kale Power!
Ten Reasons Your Body Will LOVE Kale Power:
1) Clean, green and blended organic whole food ingredients: Banana, Kale, Pineapple, Organic Mango, Lemon Juice, Vanilla Extract, Chia Seeds, Spirulina, Dehydrated Greens: Kale, Parsley and Cabbage. It's a delicious organic home-made smoothie that you don't have to shop for or make yourself. Just grab and go!
2) You'll consume 2 cups of Kale per bottle. Like every Kale Power Flavor, Tropical Joy has a mega-dose of Kale which is one of the most nutrient-dense plants! Each bottle contains the equivalent of 5oz of Kale..that's 2 cups of chopped kale!
3) It won't weigh you down because It's easy to digest. We add the top 4 digestive enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase to our Tropical flavors, so all of the important plant nutrients are easier for your body to assimilate. Plus Love Beets All has Apple Cider Vinegar, known for adding digestion.
4) No empty calories - Just clean energy! Every calorie you get from Kale Power comes with real-food nutrition your body can use to function at it's highest levels physically and mentally. 16oz meal sizes have only 140-200 calories, 5-10 grams of protein, and 6-8 grams of fiber, the energy you get from each bottle burns slowly and long...the kind of sustainable energy you want to fuel you life.
5) 5 to 10 grams of vegan protein - From naturally protein-rich green plants!
6) You’ll get alkalized! The greens, fresh lemon juice, and bananas are all alkalizing which help you stay pH balanced.
7) You will detox! The mega-dose of greens in each bottle contains high levels of chlorophyll a powerful phytonutrient which attaches to toxins and heavy metals and helps remove them from your body. It also increases your blood’s oxygen-carrying capacity by stimulating red blood cell production. When you drink Kale Power as a daily health ritual, you naturally stay cleaner/detoxed.
8) Your greens, fruit and green veggies for the day? Check! Each bottle is a delicious delivery system for a healthy dose of RDI's of real food nutrients: 120% Vitamin A, 90% Vitamin C, 20% Vitamin K, 30% Vitamin B-12, 20% Vitamin B-6, 12% Calcium, 12% Magnesium, 12% Iron, 20% Manganese, 12% Folate
9) Nothing bad for you = Free from: Sugary Heat-processed Juice Concentrates, Heat-processed Purees, Sugary Heat-Processed Fruit Juices, Dairy, Fillers, Thickeners, Preservatives, Added Sugar, Soy, GMO's, and Gluten!
10) It keeps you moving! 6 to 8 grams of natural plant food fiber gives your digestive track what it needs to clean out the toxins the detoxifying greens are clearing out of your cells! Note to people who want to cleanse: If you choose to drink two 16oz bottles per day as a cleanse, you’ll be getting 12-18 grams of fiber per day! After 3 to 5 days of this level of natural fiber, you really feel the cleansing benefits. Kale Power drinkers report feeling lighter and clearer due to the remarkably easy and gentle way the fiber in Kale Power helps your colon get rid of waste. All this wonderful fiber also aids in controlling your appetite because it fills you up. Drink lots of extra water to help the fiber do its clean-up job.